Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
Renown Linear Low Density LLDPE liners are a great every-day use, versatile solution suitable for virtually any environment. Ideal for heavy-duty applications, including sharp, heavy, and irregular waste. These liners offer great strength, puncture and tear resistance. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Great everyday use liner
- Use wherever there is heavy, wet or sharp waste
- Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density films
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
Berry Global Steel Flex Super Hexene/Linear Low Density liners pack the performance of Super Hexene resins into every bag. These liners provide exceptional strength, puncture and tear resistance. Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density resins. Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects. The best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand.
- Ideal choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have
- Waste reduction - less plastic used per liner means less plastic that enters the landfill, when compared to equivalent LLDPE products
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand
This medium weight economy high-density liner works with office trash. It has a low cost per bag. It is not recommended for foodservice applications.
- Economy liner
- Medium to light refuse applications
- Popular with building service contractors
- Tubular construction and star seal bottom helps prevent leaks