Duct Seal Compound, 1 lbs. package. To Seal openings from air, dust or water around EMT or rigid conduit raceway. Not to be used for electrical insulation applications.
- Can be painted immediately after application
- No unpleasant order
- Contains no asbestos
- Workable temperature range - +20Â°F to 212Â°F
30 mil (0.76mm) self-amalgamating rubber, low-voltage electrical insulating tape. UL approved for use as primary insulation not exceeding 600 volts. Repair frayed electrical wiring and general purpose maintenance repair.
- Semi-Cured Rubber Tape designed for low voltage electrical insulation
- UL approved for use as primary insulation not exceeding 600 volts
- Easily conforms to irregular shapes and surfaces
- Resistant to water, oils, acids, alkalis and other corrosive chemicals
- Adheres Securely To A Variety Of Surfaces
- Peels Away Easily and Leaves No Residue
- Economy Grade
- Excellent Adhesion