Flagging & Marking Tapes
Polyken Premium High Temperature Splicing Tape offers outstanding adhesion designed for silicone-coated substrates. Wide operating temperature range up to 395F. Excellent shear strength for improved splicing bond. The blue tape colors allows for easy splice identification and high visibility.
- Polyester film backing provides excellent tensile strength and durability
- Silicone adhesive performs well in extremely high temperatures
- Ideal for splicing low surface energy materials
- No release liner for ease of use and less waste
Illuminating multipurpose adhesive film combines foxfires advanced photoluminescent technology with 70 lbs. Pressure adhesive. It has been tested to exceed the astm e2072 standard for photoluminescent (phosphorescent) safety markings. This product is more appropriate for handrails and railings, is low profile and ts tamper-proof compOSI tion makes it very difficult to remove. This material meets the following international building code requirements:stair edges- ibc section 1025.2.1landings- ibc section 1025.2.2hand rails ibc section 1025.2.3 doorway outlines ibc section 1025.2.6.3door handles ibc section 1025.2.6.2.
- UL tested to exceed E2072/E2073 standards
- Utilizes advanced photoluminescnt technology
- Visible in the dark for hours when fully charged
- Can be safely disposed of in sanitary landfill or incinerated
- LumAware photoluminescent egress products are cost and energy efficient
- Dimensions: 1 in. x 150 in.
- Recommended for smooth finished floors
- With as little as 5-foot candles of ambient light, which is always available where egress lighting is required