This expanding spray foam sealant bonds to virtually any material, making caulking, sealing, filling, and insulating easier for you. It can also be sanded and painted after being sprayed into place.
Use this foam sealant to stop drafts. It quickly and easily fills and seals around ducts, vents, and pipes.
FILL and Seal is an expanding urethane foam designed to fill large areas quickly. It offers exceptional bonding capabilities to most building materials, and its triple-expanding formula offers an airtight, water-resistant seal that withstands the wear and tear from both interior and exterior conditions. Cured foam is sandable, paintable and stainable for easy integration.
- FILL and Seal is an expanding urethane foam designed to fill large areas quickly.
- Expands to stop air leaks and provide great energy savings
Use Great Stuff Pro Gaps & Cracks 24 oz. Insulating Foam Sealant to insulate and seal cracks and openings up to 3 in. This will help prevent unwanted drafts, moisture and insects. It is designed to be applied with a foam gun.
- Insulates and seals cracks and openings up to 3 in. to help prevent drafts, moisture and insects
- Ideal for use with great stuff pro foam-applicator guns
- Energy Star compliant
- US fireblock rating (always check your local fire codes)
- Identifiable orange color
- Touch N Foam Max Fill offers a unique foam saver nozzle which can be capped so product can be re-used up to weeks later unlike other polyurethane foams which can only be used one time
- Formulated with the most expansion allowing holes and gaps larger than 1" to be filled
- Provides an airtight and weather resistant seal while lowering energy costs
- Expands to 3 times original volume to form a durable air-tight and waterproof bond to wood metal masonry glass and most plastics
- Used to fill cracks and holes seal and insulate stop drafts
- Dries tack free in 15 minutes full cure in 8 hours
- Airtight and water-resistant
Caulk saver reduces the amount of caulk you need to fill or seal large openings. It is moisture repellent. It is grey color. 1/2 in. Dia x 20 ft.
- Caulk saver reduces the amount of caulk you need to fill or seal large openings, it is moisture repellent, it is grey color 1/2 in. Dia x 20 ft.
- Save on expensive caulk
- Works with virtually all caulks
- Moisture repellent
Daptex Plus is designed to meet the tough standards demanded for professional window and door installations while effectively filling and sealing large cracks, gaps and voids. Unlike polyurethane foams, it will not over expand, is toolable, moldable and cleans up easily with water. It remains soft and flexible when dry so it will not bow, buckle or distort frames. The innovative latex polymer foam technology provides water resistance and is paintable with latex paints once cured. Daptex Plus helps reduce energy loss as well as pest infiltration and is ideal for sealing air leaks to improve energy efficiency and reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Seals, insulates and weatherproofs
- Easy water clean-up
- Will not over expand
- Tough and durable
- Conserves energy to save money
- No paint thinner required
- Water resistant
- Toolable and moldable
- Reusable, non-clogging applicator
- Indoor/outdoor use
Loctite TITE FOAM Gaps and Cracks is a new generation of polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant. It expands to fill, seal, and effectively insulate gaps and cracks up to 1 in. in size, inside and out! Based on purified and concentrated ingredients, it provides premium durability for your insulating needs. Loctite TITE FOAM Gaps and Cracks is a bright white color and offers premium durability with its high density, flexibility, strong adhesion and UV resistance. Use to seal out air, moisture and pests in basements or crawlspaces, attic hatches and plumbing, HVAC or electrical penetrations. Quick and convenient to use and apply TITE FOAM Gaps and Cracks offers an easy insulating spray foam option. It is recommended for use in both interior and exterior environments and is sandable and paintable.
- Polymer-based foam that delivers premium durability and insulation that withstands the elements
- Expands to fill, seal, and insulate effectively around gaps and cracks up to 1 in. in size
- High density foam with a uniform cell structure for durability and overall insulation for your remodeling needs
- Superior flexibility withstands building and material movement without compromising its seal
- Strong adhesion and bonds to most building materials like wood, concrete, brick, stone, metal, pvc, and more
- Excellent UV resistance that reduces brittleness and darkening for long-lasting results
- Tack free in 8 minutes, trims in 50 to 70 minutes and cures to a bright white finish
- For application simply use the attached straw applicator for a quick solution
The DAP 12 oz. Kwik Foam Polyurethane Sealant expands to fill, seal and insulate large gaps and cavities in foundations, masonry walls and crawlspaces. It adheres to most common building and plumbing materials. It forms a permanent, waterproof bond that will not shrink or degrade.
- Heavy duty polyurethane foam formula fills, seals and insulates to prevent energy loss
- Adheres to most common building and plumbing materials
- Can be sanded, painted or stained
- Resistant to moisture, mold and mildew
- Does not shrink
- Does not degrade
- Cleans easily with water
- Reusable for up to 30 days if stored in a dry area