This expanding spray foam sealant bonds to virtually any material, making caulking, sealing, filling, and insulating easier for you. It can also be sanded and painted after being sprayed into place.
Use this foam sealant to stop drafts. It quickly and easily fills and seals around ducts, vents, and pipes.
FILL and Seal is an expanding urethane foam designed to fill large areas quickly. It offers exceptional bonding capabilities to most building materials, and its triple-expanding formula offers an airtight, water-resistant seal that withstands the wear and tear from both interior and exterior conditions. Cured foam is sandable, paintable and stainable for easy integration.
- Touch N Foam Max Fill offers a unique foam saver nozzle which can be capped so product can be re-used up to weeks later unlike other polyurethane foams which can only be used one time
- Formulated with the most expansion allowing holes and gaps larger than 1" to be filled
- Provides an airtight and weather resistant seal while lowering energy costs
- Expands to 3 times original volume to form a durable air-tight and waterproof bond to wood metal masonry glass and most plastics
- Used to fill cracks and holes seal and insulate stop drafts
- Dries tack free in 15 minutes full cure in 8 hours
Daptex Plus is designed to meet the tough standards demanded for professional window and door installations while effectively filling and sealing large cracks, gaps and voids. Unlike polyurethane foams, it will not over expand, is toolable, moldable and cleans up easily with water. It remains soft and flexible when dry so it will not bow, buckle or distort frames. The innovative latex polymer foam technology provides water resistance and is paintable with latex paints once cured. Daptex Plus helps reduce energy loss as well as pest infiltration and is ideal for sealing air leaks to improve energy efficiency and reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Seals, insulates and weatherproofs
- Easy water clean-up
- Will not over expand
- Tough and durable
- Conserves energy to save money
- No paint thinner required
- Water resistant
- Toolable and moldable
- Reusable, non-clogging applicator
- Indoor/outdoor use
Caulk saver reduces the amount of caulk you need to fill or seal large openings. It is moisture repellent. It is grey color. 1/2 in. Dia x 20 ft.
- Caulk saver reduces the amount of caulk you need to fill or seal large openings, it is moisture repellent, it is grey color 1/2 in. Dia x 20 ft.
- Save on expensive caulk
- Works with virtually all caulks
- Moisture repellent
Use Great Stuff Pro Gaps & Cracks 24 oz. Insulating Foam Sealant to insulate and seal cracks and openings up to 3 in. This will help prevent unwanted drafts, moisture and insects. It is designed to be applied with a foam gun.
- Insulates and seals cracks and openings up to 3 in. to help prevent drafts, moisture and insects
- Ideal for use with great stuff pro foam-applicator guns
- Energy Star compliant
- US fireblock rating (always check your local fire codes)
- Identifiable orange color
Loctite Tite Insulating Foam features a polyurethane-based coating that expands to fill, seal and insulate gaps and cracks. Based on purified and concentrated ingredients, it provides more density for better durability and insulation. It is easy to use and apply with its attached straw applicator and provides a quick durable seal from the elements. It can be used for multiple applications including sealing out drafts, moisture and pests. Its excellent UV resistance reduces brittles and discoloring. Loctite Tite Foam has very strong adhesion to substrates, while still providing flexibility to move with building materials after cured. It can be used on both interior and exterior projects.
- 4 times more density over conventional foams, providing for better durability and insulation
- Adheres and expands to fill, seal and insulate while remaining permanently flexible
- Can be used for both interior and exterior applications
- Tack free in 8 minutes, trims in 50 to 70 minutes
- Cures to a bright white finish
- Excellent UV resistance that reduces brittleness and darkening
- Paintable, sandable and stainable
FROTH-PAK Foam Sealant is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints. FROTH-PAK foam sealant can also be used as a sealant and void fill in many roofing applications. FROTH-PAK is chemically cured foam, which significantly reduces curing time. FROTH-PAK dispenses, expands and becomes tack free in seconds. It Skins over in 30-40 seconds and completely cures in minutes, depending on temperature.
- 2-component polyurethane foam sealant kit
- Self-contained kits need no additional gas cylinders or equipment
- Boxed kits with cylinder handles for enhanced portability
- Stops air leakage