Revolutionizing Emergency Eyewash
Every day, about 2,000 U.S. workers incur job-related eye injuries that require medical treatment. Of those injuries, more than 100 result in one or more lost days of work. Don't become a statistic - protect your employees today with our eye protection products.
ANSI Z358.1-2009 requires no more than 10 SECONDS walking distance to a primary eyewash station. Prepare your facility with Honeywell Eye Protection products!
Eyesaline Wall Stations
Immediate relief AND care while getting to a PRIMARY 15-minute Flush!
- Sealed, sterile bottles contain Eyesaline - a buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
- Mounts to wall with provided screws
- Simple, highly visible operating instructions are provided on each unit
- 6 oz. and 32 oz. bottles feature trilingual instructions
- Made in the USA
- Injured workers are treated with 100% sterile, buffered and physiologically balanced saline solution free of contaminants, bacteria, corrosives and pollutants
- The Fendall 2000™ delivers 100% sterile eyewash solution form a completely sterile system
0% Bacteria, 0% Molds, 0% Fungus, 0% Pollutants = 100% Sterile Eyewash
Check out our selection of Honeywell Emergency Eyewash products!
To request your copy, simply contact your sales representative today.